So here is our French Roast ground coffee. We get it!
Key Product Features
- 12 Oz. Bag of French Roast Ground Coffee
- Like most French roast coffees, this coffee will have a dark brown color and a shiny surface.
- Taste Notes: Dark Roast with Bold Full Body
- Our coffees are roasted and ground immediately before packaging
Kool French Roast Ground Coffee has a classic French roast coffee taste with a rich, full-bodied taste and an added essence of a subtle nutty flavor. Once you taste this coffee, you will see that it is one of the best French Roast Brands on the market. This is a standout coffee with a bold and exotic taste for both the straight up black coffee drinker or for those who prefer a smooth cup of coffee with milk or cream.
This Is a must have gourmet coffee for all Coffee Lovers, Coffee Aficionados, and Coffee connoisseurs. Kool Kaffee’ coffees are the highest quality beans that are chosen and roasted with pride and care.
We love coffee, but have found that some of the major coffee shop coffees are just too acidy and bitter. Major donut shop coffees seem milder (weak) but then they are often very diluted with milks, creams, and sugary substances. Very often, restaurant coffee is just too tough to tolerate. We think we have the solution — we offer a coffee that has vibrant taste, smoothness, and exotic boldness. Its boldness and taste can handle the addition of milks, creams etc.
Our unique blends offer a rich, robust and pleasant taste., and 100% Arabic coffee beans. Our coffees help create a state of Coffee Nirvana. We are pleased to be able to spread the joy.
When brewing your Coffee, we recommend:
– For every six ounces of brewed coffee: use two table spoons ( 1 coffee scoop or a tad more) of ground coffee
– For each 10 oz. ( a typical thermal cup size) of brewed coffee use 2 coffee scoops
– Filtered water is preferable to tap water
The ideal storage solution is generally in a well sealed ceramic, glass, or a metal container. Despite popular belief, it is not best to store your coffee in the freezer!