- Meets the Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Mimics the manual pour over process delivering consistent infused flavor without the manual effort.
- Visual display - This coffee brewing tool gives you the tool you really needshows each step of the brewing process, from heating, to pouring and then steeping.
- Heats the water to the optimal range of 198°F -204°F at the top of the brewer and therefore minimizes heat loss during the extraction process.
- Product Dimensions 11.3(L) x 8.7(W) x 15.1(H) inches
- The one touch medium and dark roast settings allow you to taste all the subtleties and flavor within these different roasts.
- Includes starter pack of #4 paper filters, 8-cup glass carafe, coffee scoop
The Kitchenaid KCM0802 Machine uses a pour over process of coffee brewing. Basically, this means that the maker releases water at regular intervals to enhance the coffee brewing process while allowing the flavor to show up more directly.
The flavor of the coffee becomes more precise and enjoyable for the coffee drinker.
With this brew process, the water is heated all at once, in the range of 198 degree to 204 degrees , and will brew within 5 minutes. Although the brew time is a little longer than other machines, the final product is more tasty!
The new KitchenAid pour over coffee maker combines the flavor and control of the manual pour over process with the programmability and convenience of a traditional coffee maker.
Get your Kitchen Aid from Amazon today !
See more about Behmor below: