- Advanced Patented Catalytic Technology Significantly Reduces Smoke and Odor
- Roasts a batch of beans in less than 20 minutes
- Roast up to 1/3 lb beans - makes 36 cups of coffee
- Combines warm air with a powerful agitator to create an even roast and uniform color
- 800 Watts/120 Volt
The NESCO CR-1010-PR Coffee Bean Roaster is a coffee lover’s delight. This roaster makes it possible to achieve freshness and a good quality roast that helps you achieve gourmet coffee at your finger tips.
- There are Preset digital controls that let you automatically roast the coffee and cool it down with the touch of a button.
- Roast up to 1/3 lb. of raw beans in less than 30 minutes
- The roaster uses a patented Catalytic technology which helps to reduce smoke and odor during roasting
- It has a Powerful agitator which helps develop a uniform roast
- Creates freshly roasted coffee for the home enthusiast
- Counter Top Roaster
- 800 Watts/120 Volt
With the The NESCO CR-1010-PR Coffee Bean Roaster , you can create your own coffee from your favorite coffee beans and can experiment with various bean combinations. This roaster allows you to roast up to 1/3 lb of beans per 20 to 30 Minutes.
This roaster creates an even roast with a uniform color while providing the capability of developing varying roasts (from light to dark)
NESCO’s Patented Catalytic Converter could be the beginning of a new era in coffee roasting and a key step in the process of making good tasting coffee, even for the beginner. The Nesco unique auger-driven agitator operates quietly, and it has a catalytic converter in the exhaust system that eliminates a much of the smoke created during the roast.
Nesco recommends the following roast times:
- Light Roast: 20-22 minutes
- Medium Roast: 23-26 minutes
- Dark Roast: 27-30+ minutes
We recommend this home roaster. You will want to take into account that dark roasts take a longer time and you might not be able to reach a full French (dark) roast.
- Good at creating lighter city roasts
- Nice size footprint
- Smoke-neutralizing catalytic converter makes it more smoke free than other roasters in this class
- The Nesco Home Roaster may be the best small appliance you have ever purchased.
- Easy to use
- Ther have been reports that this machine may wear out pretty quickly, under general use
- You can’t easily make a huge supply of cofee. Each roast will likely only net one pot of coffee (depending on your consumption). However, this can also be considered a plus, since you are getting freshness on an as-needed basis.
Get Your Nesco Roaster Today!